FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Clicking the link below will take you straight to the free schools meal page for Suffolk, from there you can download the application form or alternatively you can call the number listed below.
Your child will get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit but no element of Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenues & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work fewer hours per week
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (£616.67 per month), as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
To check if your child is eligible, apply online for an immediate response or call 0345 606 6067 for advice.
If your child attends a sixth form, you need to contact the school directly to find out if they are eligible and how to apply.
We are pleased to offer school lunches, this can be either hot meal or a packed lunch. The meals are all freshly prepared on site, below is the menu for September 2021 onwards.